Would You Like to Benchmark the State of Inclusion in Your Workplace?
- The [email protected] DCA Member Index enables organisations to map and track the state of diversity and inclusion in their workforce benchmarked against leading D&I employers.
- The survey gathers data on your workers from a range of demographic backgrounds (e.g., Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background, age, cultural background, disability status, gender, sexual orientation).
Be an Inclusive Employer
To be deemed eligible as an Inclusive Employer, organisations must show that they are active and committed to inclusion by:
- Having administered the survey to at least 65% of their workforce1, and
- Achieving results that exceed the National Benchmark on at least five out of six of the following measures: (1) Awareness; (2) Engagement; (3) Inclusive Organisation; (4) Inclusive Leadership; (5) Inclusive Team; (6) Exclusion.
1 Please advise DCA if you will have problems meeting this criterion of needing to have administered the survey to at least 65% of your workforce. We can review this on a case by case basis, where there are extenuating circumstances.
Explore Your Results
A brief review of some of your organisation’s results, including:
- Your Diversity Profile compared to the Australian workforce
- Your Inclusive Employer Status
- Your Business Case for Inclusion (graphs showing the impact of inclusion and exclusion on performance and wellbeing in your organisation)
- Your organisation’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency employee survey results.
Online Interactive Dashboard
In 2021, DCA is partnering with Cultural Infusion to enable participating organisations, for the first time, to explore their findings interactively on an online dashboard, including comparing these to a National Benchmark, DCA Member (Leading Practice) Benchmark and, where sample size allows, Industry Benchmark.
Your organisation’s results not included in the PDF Report can be accessed in the Online Interactive Dashboard for a year commencing 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022. This dashboard enables you to compare many of your organisation's results with the overall DCA Member Index results and the National Index results (i.e. from the survey of 3000 Australian workers).